Bio Safety Cabinet Class II Type B2
Bio Safety Cabinet Class II type B2:
A Class-II Bio safety cabinet is an Open front, Ventilated cabinet, widely used in Product Personnel and environment safety. These Biological Safety Cabinets are Open front, Ventilated cabinet unit, with a working front aperture through which the user can carry out work inside the cabinet. It offers the operator protection based on the forced removal of hazardous substances from the working zone through the air up-flow, with HEPA filtration and its exhaust outside environment. All these models are also available in customized design, meeting specific requirements of customers. According to the Filter life and Energy saving, we having 3 models are …………..
1. Basic Model 2. Standard Model 3. Superior Model
MOC of Construction:
1. Fully SS 304 construction with PVC mat 4 finish.
2. GI Powder coating / Painting Constriction with SS 304 working area and work bench.
• Direction of flow : Vertical
• Cleanliness : CLASS 100
• Air Balancing : 0% recirculation and 100% Fresh air
• Inflow Velocity : 0.53 M/s
• Down flow Velocity : 0.33 M/s
• HEPA Filter : 0.3micron with 99.997% efficiency
• Particle retention : Above 0. 3 micron
• Blower Assembly : 1 / 3 HP, 1440 RPM
• Noise level : 65 decibel + / -5%
• Vibration level : < 2. 5 micron
• Microprocessor based Control systems and feather touch switches
• RPM regulator / VFD controller
• Magnehelic Gauge / Mano meter and Gas Nipple
• Velocity sensors and Digital display systems
• CFL Lighting and Germicidal (UV) Lamp with Hour meter
Medical Testing Lab, Hazardous material handling area, Blood testing labs etc.,